WHAT WE DO
Dafni A. Vasileiou Koutsavaki & Associates is different to other law firms. The law is, by its nature, technical and difficult to understand. Our role is to try to make the complex simple and to ensure that our advice is specifically tailored to our clients’ needs and expectations as our aim is to build a very close bond with all clients. We provide leading edge advice and we establish a cost estimate at the outset of an assignment so that you know before you commit what your mainly cost exposure will be.
Dafni Vasileiou - Koutsavaki
Mrs. Dafni Vasileiou – Koutsavaki graduated from the Law Faculty of the Westminster University of London, United Kingdom. Since 2008, she is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
As a Certified Lawyer and Barrister in Cyprus, Dafni’s main experience and skills are in the areas of Corporate and Business Law, in addition to giving legal advise on matters concerning the CySEC. She has undertaken the preparation for a number of application to the CySEC for Fiduciary Service & Foreign Exchange Trading Firms.An Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment (CISI), the largest and most widely respected professional body for those who work in the securities and investment industry in the UK and in a growing number of financial centres globally.
Lastly, she is an accredited Mediator for civil, commercial and banking cases.
- Accreditor Mediator at the Ministry of Justice and Public Order in Cyprus.
- Global Financial Compliance , Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment
- Prevention of Money Laundering, Cyprus Institute of Financial Services
- Certified Lawyer, Cyprus Bar Association.
- LLM (Hons) Criminal Law & Criminology, University of Leicester, UK
- MSc (Hons) Human Resource Management, University of Luton, UK
- Certificate (Hons) Employment Law, University of Athens, Greece
- LLB (Hons) Bachelor of Law, University of Westminster – London, UK
- BSc (Hons), Greek Literature and Philologia, Aristotle University – Thessaloniki, Greece